I thought all of the other Countries were in LOVE with BO? Maybe not?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/9614177/Barack_Obama_and_the_CIA_why_does_President_Pantywaist_hate_America_so_badly/

Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so badly?

Even our Allies are seeing him for what he is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He doesn't like us, so why would he like people who like us?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/9614177/Barack_Obama_and_the_CIA_why_does_President_Pantywaist_hate_America_so_badly/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I thought you were referring to body odor. sorry.... backing out quietly...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Just take a look at what church Mr.President went to for the last 20 years and that should give you one of the clues. And he was given all this power he can destroy America from the inside out.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He makes alot of great points. Its sad when Europeans can see what alot of Americans can't.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Russia sure loves him today......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• "I thought you were referring to body odor. sorry.... backing out quietly... "

LoL!!!! I for one don't mind BO. It just means I've been working out or working hard cleaning. If people don't like it, well that's o.k. too.

Oooohhh... oops. You were referring to the president. Well o.k. I don't like him as much. I think for most countries the glitter and glamour is wearing off
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I like Warner he is a good writer, very intelligent. The British didn't like him from the get go. When he went there in 08' he pretty much blew em off. They are worried how shielding domestic US workers from foreign competition would put thousands of British jobs at stake. They don't trust him either.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• WOW! He was certainly blunt, wasn't he? Guess Obama hasn't quite got the lovefest going, like many promised he would do.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I feel that BO is not the one in charge. He has "surrounded" himself with some radical friends who have an agenda. He is being told what to do and how to do it by them, Pelosi, and the DNC. He just makes the speeches. I know the president will put pressure on Congress to try to get them to pass projects he likes, but to go on the campaign trail and on the talk shows?! There is a huge difference between making a few phone calls and a speech or two and what he is doing. BTW, who is running the store while the shop keeper is away for weeks at a time? Can he even find the Oval Office without a guide? He hasn't been in it often enough to remember where it is.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009