What do you think is the quickest way to make $2000?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• sell stuff?
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree - sell something or lots of things!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Quickest way to make $2000 is by selling Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. Legal Plans.

You only need 3 brokers working with you, 1 broker who also has 3 brokers working with them.

This enables you to get $138 upfront commssions for a $46 sale.

15 legal plan enrollments makes you just over $2000.Check out the overview by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sell something, that's the fastest way.. Looking for long term plans? http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Work, just sayin....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I host several fundraisers for Avon a year and have made more than that on many of them! It just depends on how large the group is! You can host fundraisers two ways. You can sign up to sell Avon yourself for only $20 and host the fundraiser yourself (you get all the profits) just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum or I'd be glad to host a fundraiser or Eparty for you. I'd be more than happy to host a fundraiser/eparty for you through my website. You send out an email to friends, coworkers, family whoever you know nationwide and you get 10% of whatever they purchase through your eshow. If you would like to host one or become a rep email me I'd love to help you get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sell your gold jewelry and get a job.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009