This question is not for pet lovers! What is the thing that you hate the most about pets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pets

• The dirt, the hair, the smell, the general nastiness of being around something that licks its crotch and then tries to lick you. Something that would walk around outside and then come in and walk around on the carpets or mess up the furniture. The obnoxious barking, the smell of dog breath or poop or litter box. The idea of something crapping in the yard where my kids play. Ick, I could go on.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my DS has a alskan husky that chews up everything shoes, cd, video tapes, cassett tapes, clothes chairs, table ect.... i hate that about him. my DD just inhertied a dog from her granpa that past awayed a couple of months ago she is older so she is out of that stage. she is so wonderful. so my answer would be chewing up everything and pooping and peeing in the house.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yappy little dogs that people don't bother to train not to bite.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hair, smell, licking, neediness, poop in the yard, litter box...yeah, I am not a pet person. I feel bad about it. People always thing I am not a very nice person because I don't like animals.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I hate the dogs who poop In my yard. And their owners who dont clean it up. I dont have dogs and dont want to clean up after them.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• if this isnt for pet lovers than y is it posted in the pet section ..shouldnt be posted in another catorgorie?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009