how do they do it in Texas??? anyone know

So I need to know how they do seperation/divorce, spousal support and child support in Texas.
I am 35 weeks preggo and I am going through a hard time with my hubby. We got into a HUGE fight on sat & he said that he has been tiard of me & that i must not know who I am dealing with. I said I have been tiard of him & he must not know who HE is dealing with. He said that basically he will leave. I told him WHATEVER. so I left the house to give us some time apart & went to my sisters for 4 hours. I came home & he was sleep. So I got in the bed. Here it is after 1pm the next day & he has not even said a word to me. OH WELL!!
Maybe I should explain what the fight was about..... So I told him on Fri that I had to get my hair done Sat am @ 10:30. So he called me @ 11 & told me that his son has a football game @ 1:30 & he to go. I say ok, but I am still getting my hair done, so when you get off you have to come & pick us up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe I should explain what the fight was about..... So I told him on Fri that I had to get my hair done Sat am @ 10:30. So he called me @ 11 & told me that his son has a football game @ 1:30 & he to go. I say ok, but I am still getting my hair done, so when you get off you have to come & pick us up (my son & I). he said ok. So he come about 15 mins to 1. My sis was almost done with my hair & he was rushing her. So when she finished at about 1:40 he said that we are just goin to go and he is not going to go home to change. I said ok. So we are on our way & he gone say if you were not going to be done then you should have told me & I would have went by myself. Im like WTH I told you I was getting my hair done. You know how long that takes, you should have said something about a game last night. He had an attitude then. SO we get there & there is NO place to park or sit. I am 9 mths preggo & he told me to sit in the car bc the
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• CONTINUE>>>>>>>>>
    game is prob over. We got there abut 2:40. So I sit there & he goes down to where they are playing & stays down there. He calls after he has been down there for like 10 mins & tells we to walk down there. I am like ok and do what? I can not sit anywhere & I have already been having much pressure after doing alot of walking. So he said nevermind just sit in the car. I sat in the car for over a hour. The air in the car was not working well & he knew that. So when he finally came back to the car,I was PISSED OFF!! He said well i am sorry. Im still mad as hell bc he tried to make it seem like it was about him going to see his sons game whenhe knows DAMN well it was not. So he made a huge issue and I kept telling him to do what he wants bc I dont care. I dont think i was wrong at all. I mean DAMN i am 9mths preggo. I DONT NEED THE STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• YOu don't need the stress. But you also didn't have to get your hair done. And maybe he really did want to see his son's game. I know I would and my SO would. Anything our kids do we want to see. It sounds to me like you 2 need to communicate better. If you had done so, the whole thing would have been planned better and you could have avoided this. But this doesn't sound like something to get divorced over. It sounds like you are angry with each other. I'm sure you are both stressed but sit down and talk calmly with each other. As far as the Texas law goes, I am unsure. I don't remember. I just remember that the divorce was final 60 days after papers were signed and we had to go in front of a judge. I didn't have kids then so I don't know about child support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Let me get this straight, your getting a divorce after a fight about getting your hair done? And your having a kid? Wow, just... wow.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• POSTER~~~~~~
    I just want to know how the law works here, that does not mean that we are getting a dicorce. We have NEVER had a fight about ANYTHING at all. Until sat. and I did not know about a game until after I had started getting my hair done. He did not know about the game until sat morning after 11. so i could not have waited to get my hair done she was already doing it. I dont know if it is the stress with me being so close to due date, but it is something. I dont feel like I have done anything wrong so I will not say I am sorry bc i have NOTHING to be sorry about. I know I am the one who keep telling him that he needs to go to court to pursue seeing his son every weekend like he is suppose to. So that hurt my feelings. I love his son just like I do our kids so that was a low blow. I am going to give it some time and let him think about what he has done and said and if her want to talk then we will. Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009