Green tea???????

This is suppose to boost your metabolism. Can you lose if you drink it or take the pills? If you drink it, does it have to be the regular or the diet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've never heard of diet green tea, but my understanding is that you have to drink the tea.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I LOVE my "Drink & Shrink Tea" aka: Herbal Concentrate Tea. Its the Best. Not only do I recieve energy from the tea it also helps me to drop pounds.

Everyone's body is different however you will lose with Drink & Shrink.

3.5 oz Herbal Tea Concentrate aka: Drink and Shrink provides

Antioxidant & thermogenic benefits of green tea, provides an energy boost and supports weight management, delicious, instant & low calorie, 4 flavors ( Original,Peach, Lemon, Raspberry) 60 Servings @ 1/2 teaspoon, Kosher Available!

Also available in a smaller size! You'll love this tea!

Herbalife

Answer by Herbalife at 3:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• OMG.. This is not a good idea! I bought some green tea suppliment pills over the counter for the purpose of boosting my metabolism (i.e. loose weight) and had some really bad adverse reactions. Two days after I began taking the suppliments, I began shaking, my heart was racing, sweating, vomiting and I even fainted. I had to have my boss drive me to the hospital because I couldn't even see straight to drive a car. As soon as I got to the hospital I collapsed and had a full blown seizure. The doctor at the hospital told me to stay clear of any types of weightloss pills. They are not FDA approved, and often they are not even tested by the FDA. This means that the companies that make the pills can put basically anything in them that they want to. I would definately drink it if you want to give Green Tea a shot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Sep. 21, 2009