Could I be pregnant? (TMI)

My husband and I are not trying to have another baby but it wouldn't be horrible or anything. But I am not on birth control and we had sex during my peak fertility time (Which was a few days ago) and we used to pull out method. (Only time we've ever had sex with no condum w/o birth control... Well, I said I would go get the Plan B pill since it won't hurt the baby if I were pregnant but by now it's only 10% effective. Well, I didn't even remember to go get it after we had sex! And I just now looked up my ovulation dates and realized I was at my peak fertility days... Anyway... he pulled out once to stop 'it'... We continued and pulled out again before he ejaculated...

My question is, could I have gotten pregnant? What do you think my chances are??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be preggers......anything is possible when you are not using any kind of contraception, especially if you two did the deed while you were most fertile. i guess you'll find out in a couple of weeks if you are or not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• go get a test....its a lot more conclusive than CM.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• definitely could be, there is semen in pre-cum. i don't really know the odds, but i'll guess 20%.

good luck to you!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009