Do u have ppl doing this to u?

My cell phone goes off between 30 to 40 times a day from ppl callin me an txting me asking if im having any pains yet or asking me when im gonna have the baby (an it the same 3 freaking ppl doing it) its really starting to bug me i tell them everytime that me or hubby will call them when i go into labor but they still do it! I like ok ppl he will come when he is ready an not a moment before! Urg it just bugs me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah, dh's mom was like that, but we put a limit on her calls lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I turned off the ringer and set a new message that says: "I will let you know when the Time comes. Right now I need peace to get ready. Thanks!"
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Every time they call or text tell them "yes I am having contractions and heading to the hopital. Meet me there." After they run there a time or two and you are not there they should get the point. Lol at least that is what I would have done if it got to that point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Lmao anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Put a voice mail greeting on your phone that says "no, I haven't have the baby and no I"m not in pain. When he's born we'll call you." or something to that effect. When these people call, let it go to voice mail.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• oh that's so annoying! people didn't really bug me too much, but a friend of mine, the last 20 messages on her myspace page were people asking if she had that baby YET like she was so late, but she was barely past her due date. maybe next time you can tell them your due date is a month late so they will give you a break! lol. at least they won't start bothering you until you are like 42 weeks. ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009