Have you seen The Face on the Milk Carton or The Deep End of the Ocean?

What would you have done if that was your kidnapped child that came back? Make them stay or let them go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i have seen both & until you are put into that situation in real life i really do not know what i would do. i hope i would make the right choice though.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I just watched The Child on the Milk Carton today with Kellie Martin (she's a good actress). I sympathize with both families, but especially Janie/Jennie. I think that now that she has a connection with her blood family and is allowed to go back to live with the family she's known all her life, she can still be a child to both families and share all the joys and events of her life with both of them. I'm sure she must feel loved knowing both families want her and love her so much.

Did anyone watch Kellie Martin in the movie that came on after? I think it was called Death of a Cheerleader. At first I thought it would be really stupid, and most of it was, but the ending was pretty good.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009