Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can i do to get rid of the frizzies?

My hair is strait, but i get little hairs that want to curl up and frizz out all over my hair.I've been using pantene shampoo and conditioner for a long time.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • Buy a shine serum.

    Answer by teresalangston at 2:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

  • i use john frieda anit frizz-eaze spray..i use it after i get out the shower when my hair is damp, then i blow dry it...and if i straighten it, i spray it into my hand and kinda work it for me

    Answer by danette624 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

  • Go to a beauty supply store like Sally's or just look for hair products that help tame frizzies. I would use a deep conditioner and also use a gel or hair product specially made to help smooth and tame frizzies.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

  • shine serum's are good for that. couple of small drops, rub in hands, smooth over hair, should help.

    Answer by Melindakc at 3:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.