Anyone else sick of rude people on cafemom?

A woman posted a question with a picture asking us to guess how far along she was and someone said she just looks overweight! And I have seen many where people call someone stupid for even asking a question. Aren't we parents on this site, not children? If all you can think of is something rude to say just skip the question. Anyone else with me on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yep I am so tired of dealing with adults who have a 7th grade mentality

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree i'm sick of people being rude with answers and answering questions they have no knowledge of
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Oh my gosh! Someone told her that?!?!? That is ridiculous behavior from another grown woman! I completely agree that some of the ladies on Cafe Mom don't have any right being mothers! That is how their children see them act and they are doomed to be disrespectful and rude!
    Jace1028

Answer by Jace1028 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I definitely get tired f the rudeness but it's NNOT a "CafeMom thing"; it's life. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I see the rudness alot more in the questions/answers area than in the groups. It is too bad that some of the moms on here have to be rude, or make smart-ass comments instead of giving an answer to a question.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am not a good speller on some questions I got made fun of because I made a mistake with the spelling ..This is not nice,I would never hurt anyone.
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 8:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Some people have nothing else better to do than make fun of someone or be rude because they have a pitiful life themselves.
    bandmom11

Answer by bandmom11 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009