dont you wish you had more money?

i love to have someone just drop a few thou in my mailbox and say here have fun....we need to get caught up on bills and need new living room furniture my daughter needs new dresser(not new new but something better than we have now) uggg i hate this feeling of being stuck living pay check to pay check anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A few thousand? Heck, I need a few million! LOL
    Actually, I would never look a gift horse in the mouth so I would be blessed with even $1 given to me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• DITTO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• who doesn't LOL
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 3:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I often wonder 'does it get any better'? It is tough not have enough money.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Lol, me too!!! I need some new clothes, girls needs new shoes (well, just ONE DD does), bills to be paid, not too many and I want to buy my husband a video game. Lol. Oh and go on a vacation. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I wish my teaching job paid more, but I chose to work at a catholic school instead of public. The pay difference is around 10K. It would be nice to have that extra money, but I really love the school I'm at and the students are great too.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'm not working but I get a disability check for my niece who's Autistic and I'm on Public Assistance,there hasn't been enough money in years so I buy things little by little and I also have a 4 year old son who needs stuff.I want to buy a dryer and a new stereo but I have to build up my finances in order to do that so I know what everybody is going through and sometimes I wish I was rich But I got God on my side and he'll work things out.
    wandaluv

Answer by wandaluv at 6:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009