Total Transformation Program.

Has anyone used or heard of the total transformation program. I have a 4 year old daughter that I swear is going to drive me to the edge. Any advice, suggestions or support from any other moms going thru a similar situation. I have looked into purchasing the program but the cost is about $320.00. I wanted to reach out to my fellow moms to see if anyone has heard of its success or flops.
Thanks

IrishMomoftwo

Asked by IrishMomoftwo at 2:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well I've heard of it but I don't know if it'll work for my 4 year old son who I feel is going to drive me straight to an insane asylum and I'm not just dealing with him but also my 24 year old Autistic niece who I've raised from birth.I'm too tired to discipline the boy so I pretty much just leave it in the hands of Lord since he knows what's best.God must have some serious plans for me to keep me here to go through this at the age of 43 hoping to live to see 44 in threee months.That program for all the money in the world is not nworth it if it doesn't help because I feel if its God wiii,she'll be all right hope it helps.
    wandaluv

Answer by wandaluv at 5:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009