im getting an abortion.

i just had my son (premature) almost 4 months ago. im 22 yrs old. me and my SO fight all the time, really bad, latley. we got arressted not that long ago even. i dont have a job, my mom pays all of my bills until im done with school & my SO makes $10.50 an hr working overnight stock and can barley make his ends meet. i just found out im pregnant. so i really have no choice but to get an abortion. adoption is not an option. sucks though ... i wonder what if its my daughter hallie that i want, and i kill her now, so i never get another chance to get her. but i really have no choice.. just wanted to share that. :( been a bad day today for me. and i already have morning sickness so bad. thats how i knew. i feel like shit right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't do it because everyone else wants you to or because you think it's your only option. If you do it for those reasons than you'll live with a hole in your heart the rest of your life. That being said i'm not against abortion and i think that it is the right choice for people that can't and are unwilling to take care of a child in a suitable manor. I'm not for abortion as bc and i hope that you are more careful in the future if you decide to go through with it. Just really think about this decision, and make sure that you're not doing it for the wrong reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ps. my mom & SO both agree that i should get an abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Why is adoption not an option?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• please don't
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Ditto to QandA....why is adoption not an option for you? It isn't your mom or your SO's decision....it's yours. From your description of the situation, you're going to regret the choice to get an abortion.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I would also like to know why adoption isn't an option.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Don't do it. Please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Please don't do this. Breaking my heart, to give up a baby like that. Think of how beautiful that baby will be. U will regert it for the rest of ur life. U r gonna hate ur life even more. I will pray 4 u.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 3:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. I was kind of in your shoes 6 months ago, I had just had a baby 4 months ago and I also had a 2 year old. My husband and I were only married for about a month when I found out I was pregnant again, and there was a lot of stuff going on. Everyone, I mean everyone, pressured me into thinking that abortion is the only option. I made the appointment to do it but the weeks leading up to it I knew in my heart it wasn't what I wanted, it was what everyone else wanted and the "easy" way out. I went to the clinic and then told my husband there's no way in hell I'm doing it. Now I'm 6 months pregnant. Yea, it's not going to be easy, when she's born I'll have a 3 year old and a 13 month old, but a baby is always a blessing and it may take some time but it will be the best choice I made. Just think long and hard, the decision is ultimately yours, but make sure it's what YOU and YOU only want. GL!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my hubby only makes 9.80 and hour night freight and he was laid off for 5 months. you can make it work. get government assisantance for the baby... medicaid, food stamps, wic, etc. don't kill a baby with no choice. like you said it could be your daughter youve always wanted. people worse off have babies and make it all the time. just think after you get through school youll get a good job and have more money, too!!! make it work hun. even so, how can adoption not be an option?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009