Question, please read through the question before you answer..

I EBF my LO Ive been eating the same amount since I was pregnant and the whole time ive been breastfeeding..for the first 3 months I ate the same that I do now (as in today) BUT I was losing like 1/2 a pound a day..

now here I am 9 months post partum still eating the same but not losing any weight (which is good! im at the weight I used to be 2 years ago), I weigh less then I did BEFORE I had her, the reason I weighed a little bit more was because I ate unhealthy.

So im wondering if the reason im not losing weight still, even though im doing EVERYTHING the same is because im at my natural weight? that makes sense to me and im HOPING im right because when I stop nursing I dont want to gain all of that bad weight back I had from before, I already dont eat a ton anyways (im never that hungry)and I eat super healthy, so cutting calories isnt really an option. I just wanna stay where im at, ive stayed this weight for 6 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'd guess its just b/c you're body is where it should be. but just b/c you've gotten there doesn't mean you'll stay there, continue to eat healthy, take a walk a few times a week (put baby in the stroller and walk through the neighborhood) that way when you stop breastfeeding, your body is still burning calories otherwise, if you just stop and aren't doing anything you may gain it back no matter how healthy you are eating.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ugh that sucks..lol when I stop breastfeeding it will be in the winter, so I wont be able to get out and exercise, and its impossible to do any type of exercise with DD she is high maintenance...I guess im screwed im gonna gain it all back :( ...I eat healthy AND I dont eat junk or sweets...I guess there isnt any point in eating healthy then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009