Stupid man behavior....would this bother you?

The other night my fiance, his bestfriend and my bestfriend went out to the bar. We all had had a little too much to drink and were playing some pool. My friend went to shoot and was aiming towards a pocket, and my fiance leaned his head over the pocket and his "distraction" method was putting 2 fingers over his lips and sticking his tongue out, making the explicit gesture of going down on someone, like the equivalent of a girl sticking her tongue in her cheek you know? It pissed me off but I was like whatever. Then on the way home he decides to mention that she was losing weight and looked good. Would this bother you or am I being insanely jealous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• He's rude and stupid. Don't waste the energy on being jealous. As long as he goes home with you then that's what matters

Answer by admckenzie at 3:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It would bother me, yes. I think it's inappropriate, regardless if he really means anything by it or not.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It depends. Have they been friends for a while? Does he often notice other womens weight loss or just hers?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 3:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

He does sometimes. However he hasn't noticed that I have just recently got out of maternity clothes and into my old jeans. Bastard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes, it would bother me.That is very inappropriate and some women might take it as an invite.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• YES, it would bother me and I would tell him to keep his nasty remarks to himself and that it pisses you off. How would he feel if you made a oral sex gesture to his friend...oh, boy! Most men would freak out!
    jalex

Answer by jalex at 3:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• The situation probably wouldn't bother me if we'd all been friends and acted stupid together, but what would bother me is that he noticed her weight loss, and not mine.

Guys can be insensitive (heck I know a few women like that too, but more men) and aren't even aware of it.

I think he was stupid and insensitive, but if he's an overall great guy, and tends to treat you like he loves you, I'd probably let it go. If he's an insensitive jerk all the time, I'd think twice about getting married.

ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes it would bother me totally. I would talk to him about asap.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think the gesture is crude and tacky and shows he lacks maturity; but worry about him & the other girl? No...(1) he's your man you should trust him or not be with him; (2) she's your friend, again you should trust her or not be friends with her. Seems pretty simple to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• it would bother me
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009