Is Sea Salt Cleanse really work to help lossing weight

Right now i dont have a car, and i have been walking everywere. The only time i eat its at 10:30am and i dont eat again untill 6pm after i pick up my kids.

Nelly24

Asked by Nelly24 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• do not skip meals! that makes your body retain more fat because it is stuck. Eat 5-6 small meals a day consisting of fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean protein and water water water. this will speed up your metabolism making you burn fat faster.
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 9:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Continnue to walk everywhere,it will pay off soon,Ilost tons of weight from walking.I don't know about the sea salt diet,I wouldn't consume salt,it can raise your blood pressure and it's kinda toxic.Sweat alot and taste your sweat,does it taste like salt or your tears?I think our bodies produce and maintain it's own salt and we get ENOUGH salt from the processed foods we eat and eating out.If the salt is to put on your body for whatever reason,that's o.k. I guess,I'm really sensitive to chemicals and when I leave hair conditioner on my hair for longer than 15 mins.I can actually feel it seep into my blood stream,so I would think even though your putting the salt on your skin, your body could ingest it.So I'd pass on the sea salt diet and save it for the ocean creatures.The diet that works for me is low carb diet and taking baths and relaxing and having fun can help you loose weight too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I've never heard of sea salt cleanse. I do know of the body wash. I used the dead sea salt body wash and it was good on my skin, made it silky, but did not lose weight from it. I wish it was that easy. I would be washing all the time.

Walking is good. but the eating is not good for losing weight. Like shortmommytobe said, it's a good idea to eat 5-6 small meals a day. I tried that, it seems to help me feel full all day long and i'm not over eating. I've also increased water intake from 3 cup to about 8-10 cups a day. Increase is do to a 34oz container I recently purchased. Now I have water with me all day.
    BodyWrapMama

Answer by BodyWrapMama at 11:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009