What do you think would happen to our country?

If caffeine and nicotine suddenly became "controlled substances" like narcotics and marijuana?
I think we'd come to a grinding halt! LOL!
This is just for fun and speculation, ladies!

Joylynn77

Asked by Joylynn77 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• personally i'd probably end up murdering someone!!!! i have to have my soda!!! and if someone took away my ciggs, well i'd go nuts and normally be able to push past it (have quit for a few weeks a few times) but w/everyone else out there that smokes going into nic fits and caffeine withdrawal i'd probably end up having to kill someone. if i even made it out of my house .
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i dont think marijuana is a controlled substance?... and i'm pretty sure nicotine and caffiene are already a controlled substance! i heard of people saying they were addicted to marijuana though... but i dnt believe it... coffee and cigs are highly addictive though...
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 4:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• There would be many many many many many many many more murders >=)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sure, marijuana is a controlled substance! In America, anyway - which is the country I'm referring to! I guess I shoulda been more clear, sorry, lol! I would've asked about alcohol, too, but we all know the answer to that already! If caffeine and nicotine were suddenly something you could only get with a prescription, how do you think people would respond?
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009