VERY disturbing dream, please help!!

Long story short, I read a post on CM right before bed last night about a woman who was wondering if she was bisexual because she was turned on by seeing women naked. So last night I had a dream that I met a woman online named Sue, and we fell in love. In my dream I decided to leave my husband and kids, fly to NYC and move in with Sue, this followed by a very graphic session of oral sex between the two of us, in which I remember feeling very dirty and disgusted. I then begged my dh to take me back, and finally woke up, heart pounding and soaked with sweat. It was SO realistic, I have felt gross all day!! Should I share this with my dh, or just let it be? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• i wouldnt worry about it... it was just a dream
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• girl it was just a dream... and it was only because what u had watched earlier! Calm down! and i would share it and laugh! its not like u did nething wrong!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 4:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think it was partial to what you were reading before bed BUT if you REALLY want to know, I have a personal friend who has studied dreams for years. check out her site & just let her know that Bonnie C. Referred you. She is great!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 4:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sorry! I didn't leave you her site. bambicorso.com
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 4:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• a lot of men think lesbian sex is hot. I'd share the sex part, but not the leaving him for her part :) It a dream, get over it.
    momofcali3

Answer by momofcali3 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2009