does this just happen to me ?

if someone cheated on you ...would you be able to let it go with just a sorry ..or would you dwell on it for a while until you know everything that happen .how would you be about the whole situation.. I was involved with this guy that completely , that as soon i got pregnant stop dealing with me ..didn't do shit for me when i was pregnant wasn't there , no doctors appoint or anything ..he even started dating another gurl..he said he was sorry for the whole situation, but i need more i wanna know why he wasn't there , what did she have that i didn't have ...what happened between them ..he won't tell me anything ..i can't get over it ..it's already a def that i will never have any more kids y this guy but all i want is to have a talk and let it all out but i know he wont and it damaging the relationship we are trying to build now...what to do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• why are you trying to build a relationship now? as parents for your daughter, or an actual bf/gf type relationship with him? if its supposed to be an intimate relationship with him, do you think you really want to know all of that? i mean if it were me and i knew everything he'd done with another woman i'd constantly be wondering if she did something better than me. personally all i'd want to know is why he left, and if they were intimate. if you just want to be able to get along as parents for your daughter, well than just ignore that part of the relationship. all you guys should discuss in that aspect is anyone who may come into contact with the child you have now, and only who they are and that you or he should meet them, but not what is done in their bedroom. knowing what he may have done with her will not affect your relationship now if you guys aren't together.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Lose him. He abandoned you when you needed him. How do you know he won't do it again? And he won't even talk to you about it. You deserve someone so much better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I want to know, why did you take his sorry but back?
    Personaly I do not care to know why he did it. Because I would not be having a conversation with him.

Answer by louise2 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i agree with louise2, why r u taking him back? if a man cheats on you especially when ur preggo, he won't be a man u can rely on. i'd ditch the guy if i were u. he's already shown his stripes. if he's looking and shackin up with another woman, he must not really be into you, or at least doesn't have respect for you. show him ur worth respecting and stand up for yourself. maybe that's why he hooked up with another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sorry that this guy ditched you but I have to say that it seems that the reason this is happening to you is because you took this guy back. So this happening is your fault now. Doesn't matter why he did what he did. He should be old news. Your just putting yourself in a position of drama and heartbreak. By getting back with him you are tellin him that what he did wasn't a deal breaker for you, so what is to stop him from doing it again if he thinks he can just worm his way back into your life when its conveinient for him.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• you guys are so right ..i love this man and i know that it is very stupid of me to be either considering letting him back in my life...i think i 'm dwelling on the fact the fact that i wanted to keep my family togeher but .what family ..it just me and my daughter.i hat the thought of being with him but i hate the thought of him being with someone else because once upon a time he was a great man .and i kno thats what the others will be getting or if anything thats the side he will try to let them only see..i wish i din't feel this way ...because i do want to move on with my life and forget about this stupid ass dude...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Once a cheater, always a cheater....I fully believe that. I would NEVER take someone back after they cheated on me. NO exceptions!
    AzaleasMommy

Answer by AzaleasMommy at 5:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• take time awayy find a true man that makes you and your child feel good
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I just don't think I could ever get over it or accept an apology. That is such a huge breech of trust and to regain it is almost impossible.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009