To the Anons

Why? Why do you have to post crap that is not meant to do anything other than pick a fight? I am really tired of seeing all the Anon avis in here because so many of you are afraid to post your bigotry, hatred, vitriol, spew under your S/N. This goes for both sides of the debating in here. I see more stupid, asinine things posted from you Anons than even the ladies I carry on a neverending war of condescension with. Who, btw, I may not be able to stand, nor they me, but at least they post their S/N.

I wish that CM would remove the Anon button for this section. It does nothing other than let asshats of both colors spout crap.

Stop being such pansies. Seriously. You are supposed to be grown women, raising kids to be the next generation, and you can't put your name on a political view????

Spare the whole I will be harassed mantra. I post things that get me called names all the time, and no one has sent hatePM

LiliM

Asked by LiliM at 4:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't mind when people post Anon respectfully. It is when they call people stupid or a bitch that seems low to me. Then I remember that in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. In real life people know who you are. So go ahead and hide behind your button. I know in the here and now, what is right in front of me, you don't have the guts to say that in person. Who knows? Maybe you live in my neighborhood or your child attends the same school as mine. Like on here, if there is a question I want to answer, I don't have to hide to do it. I'm a real woman not a troll looking to cause trouble.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• And to the Anon with the whole "don't you feel stupid post" nice that you deleted it after my rant.

Cowards.

/rant.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 4:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i've posted anon before with a really hard question that i didn't want to get bashed for... it wasn't spiteful or hateful just a simple question but i didn't want people coming to my profile and bashing me for it, but i totally understand what you mean
    hfaulkner

Answer by hfaulkner at 4:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am generally ranting about the freaks who post anon just to be crappy. There seems to be a plethora of them in P&CE lately. It's ridiculous.

I have answered plenty of Anon ? where I think the OP is genuinely wanting an answer that may not be easy, and doesn't want heat for asking the ?. I can understand that. It's the posts that are the fight-picking posts and answers that are irritating. I don't think you fall into that, hfaulkner.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 4:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hear me applauding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 4:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Thank you, Anon :00 for proving that some people can't help being asshats anymore than they can stop their mouthbreathing.

How awesome to have my point proved in 5 answers or less.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 5:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Aww time for the 1 millionth anti anon post. OP don't start a fight you are not prepared to fight. You attacked people and are no better. Grow up and move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• LOL...if they got rid of the anon button activity would decrease by 90% in this section since very few people have the guts to "show their face". The Anon button makes people feel tough...its sad really.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am totally prepared to fight. And unlike you, I can post my S/N.

Please don't try and come in here and pull the grown up card when you can't even own your own crap.

**silly Anons**

You think I wasn't prepared for the mental midgetry to come out full force in this one?

LOL
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 5:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009