denver colorado

I am currently planning to relocate to denver with y family adn was wondering if anybody could give me some feedback or send me some material to look at to make the transition more realistic adn a little easier. I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Travel

• You can look this stuff up on the computer. Just punch in www.denver.com. You will probably get it's web sit.

Answer by louise2 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my sister lives in aurora, just outside denver. she said it was snowng this last week. they have one day at 80 degrees, then it snows that night, so the weather is a little tricky lol. she really likes it there though. houses are much cheaper than here (san diego, ca).

im hoping to head out there w my parents right after christmas. i have nevr seen snow fall before so im excited!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:01 AM on Sep. 27, 2009