I didn't know i was pregnant

have you ever gone almost full term and not know you was pregnant.I haven't but i was curiuos to know if anyone ever had and what was it like ..

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 4:55 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no, and i'm not sure how thats possible.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I haven't, but there is a show on TLC called " I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". It's pretty good.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I love that show. My husband is actually a firefighter EMT, & he got a call for a woman having "abdominal pains." Turns out she was full term, and in labor and she had no idea!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 5:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have no idea how you couldnt know?
    Makenseysmom

Answer by Makenseysmom at 5:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I've watched that show too. Everytime I watch it though I'm always sitting there saying "There is no way they REALLY didn't know." Maybe it is possible, if it is that would be a shock.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i think its pretty rare so i'd be surprised if you found someone one here but that show is so interesting! it's hard to imagine because i had symptoms was obviously pregnant. the amazing thing about the show is that some of the women are overweight but some are quite thin and they still don't show much
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2009