How could I get some cash?

Ok im A SAHM mommy of 2 little boys my oldest being a lmost 3 and youngest being a month old Do you ladies know any Legit ways of making money online such as surveys or what not?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 4:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Dont trust anyone who gives you a great way to make money ...anyone posting on this site is just as desperate and trying to scam you.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 5:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is how I make money to help support my family. If I can help with any questions or details, just let me know!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I couldn't disagree with soveryconfused more! There are lots of moms who make good money from home who market on this website. Yes you'll see some scams but many great ways to make money as well. With me I've had good luck selling Avon. I do most of my sales and recruiting online from my own home! Its an easy way to make money and its very inexpensive to start. You can get your starter kit and website for $20 by going to www.start.youravon.com and using reference code dhullum If you have any questions I'd love to hear from you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 7:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. No scam here!!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009