ok same symtoms but i took a prego test and it turned out postive1 should i continue to go thru the process or take a girly infection test?

im still having the sharp pains in my abdomen and i don't know how to take it and i like i said i have two other tests to take and i just want to know if they turn out + should i consider real Dr or just go and take a infection test and then Dr.s?

navy_mom87

Asked by navy_mom87 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if it came out pos the chance of a false positive is slim, so i'd go with going into the doc. you can still take the other test if you want, but even if that comes back with something you should still go to the doc for the pregnancy test. you have to have that hormone to have the test come back pos, so if you have it and aren't preg you could have had a m/c or have another problem that needs to be treated.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• The directions on the vagisil infection test say DO NOT use if you are pregnant.

So if you got a positive preg test, I'd go see your doctor.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i would definately go to the dr. that doesnt sound good!
    Abbienjasonsmom

Answer by Abbienjasonsmom at 5:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• id go to the doctor...if the test came up positive its most likely that you are pregnant...i had sharp pains like that at the very begining of my pregnancy too that lasted for a few weeks.....doc said it was normal it was just me feeling my uterus start to stretch...everything is good now though and no more pains just normal pregnancy
    maddie12284

Answer by maddie12284 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ya just like maddie said...i also had the same pains with both my children & everything was fine i had 2 healthy babies....ur just preggo....u can always go 2 the dr for them to confirm if u still dont trust the test. GL
    hayleesmommy07

Answer by hayleesmommy07 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009