my fetal pole

when i went for my due date derermining ultra sound they found my gestational sack and the yoke however they couldnt find the fetal pole now they are sticking me every two days to check hcg levels i just wanna know if this is a very bad thing or mabey am i to early to see these things

hamanda78

Asked by hamanda78 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it may be too early
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It can be a bad thing. You might want to prepare yourself for bad news.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• psshhhtt- Anon 541... While yes it can mean bad things, dont start preparing yourself for it, baby can feel ur stress and thats the LAST thing you need.
    The same thing happend to me girl, couldnt see a fetal pole until 6 weeks 4 days- and I was going in for an U/S every two days. Started on friday, and by friday the next week there was a fetal pole and a heart beat!
    Don't stess now, I talked to my tummy everyday and told him why I wanted him so bad and to be strong, doing that made me strong, and he turned out PERFECT!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 7:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009