Children Moddeling

I have put this off for a while but i would like to know what you all think about young children modeling .My daughter is five going on six a natural diva for the camera. I would like to encourage her only because shes good at.

mamacotten

Asked by mamacotten at 5:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think as long as it's not extremely pressured it's not a bad thing. Pageants - no, Once in awhile for catalogs or something - why not? But let HER make that choice. Ask her if it's something she wants to do. If she says no, then drop it. If she agrees, then go for it, but don't stress her out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• let her do acting or jazz
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• is this just for week-ends and holidays. its okay if she wants to do it .But during the week i think its more important for her to go to school , but please dont make her do acting if she doesn't want to do it. because you'll regret it in the long run. you;ll see.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009