Am i the only one that gets freaked out about zombie movies?

They really scare the crap out of me.I've never even been able to watch MJ's thriller video.They give me nightmares.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't watch them then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I love zombie movies. And i'm currently ADDICTED to a zombie video game called Left 4 Dead. sorry they scare you. I'm completely freaked out by aliens. the movie Signs scared the hell out of me! lol
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Naw, I laugh at them.
    Try to watch "Shaun of the Dead" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost starring in it. It is a comedy about zombies that will have you laughing instead of freaking out in horror. It does have blood and guts, but there are more hilarious scenes than gory scenes.
    What I do when I watch zombie movies is look closely at their makeup jobs. Some of them look realistic, but with so many zombies on the set, it is hard for the makeup department to get them all looking so well so sometimes you see a weird effect or error and are able to point it out.
    There is also a funny book in the children/teen section of the library called something about a Manual for Zombies that tells you all about survival if the world is overrun with zombies - it is quite humorous.
    Try to find the funny side of something scary and you won't be so scared anymore. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:07 AM on Sep. 21, 2009