Bleeding/Spotting While Pregnant

My daughter is pregnant with her first child. Anyone here has had the experience of bleeding and or spotting. Please put her mind at ease and discuss your experience. Thank you, concerned Grand Ma

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi, concerned Grandma. When i was pregnant with my second child i had cramping and bleeding one day after i tested positive. I was scared. Needless to say i went straight to the ER and they checked me out, did an ultra sound and said everything was just fine. I was 4 weeks pregnant. They diagnosed me with "threatened miscarriage". I went on to have a happy healthy pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby boy. Good luck to your daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hi Grandma. Depending on how far along she is, it may be the implantation bleeding, which is totally normal. If it continues followed by cramping, I would call your OB.
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I WAS DOING THAT AND I WENT TO THE DR OFFICE AND FOUND OUT THAT I HAD LOST MY TWEENS I WAS PG WITH ! ! TAKE HER TO THE DR OFFICE AND GET CHEAKED OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERY THANG IS OK ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• If it is red then it is more serious. I have had spotting since I was four weeks and I am now eight weeks. However, it is a very tiny amount and the dr says some people spot their entire first trimester.
    Stacey
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 23, 2009