Will my vagina ever be the same?

I shouldn't worry about it because my husband says I still feel great but when I look down there it looks like the hole is still huge and it has been 7 months since the birth of my daughter. I think part of the problem is they had to cut me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• My youngest is almost 3 years. I still don't "look" the same down there. My husband says I feel just as good if not better than before kids, that he can't really tell the difference.

Consider how HUGE you were stretched out down there! you can't expect everything to go back the way it was! lol

It's okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I was cut really wide when I had my ds, he is 6 months old now and it seems to be the same as it was before i gave birth. It's probably diffrent with every woman.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I would talk to your doctor. I had my daughter vaginally but didn't tear or get cut. Its back to the way it was before I had her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I've had three children, two of whom tore me and I had to be cut with one. I don't think anyone can have a baby and expect themselves to be "like a virgin." However, kegel exercises help keep it tight or else, you need surgery for a problem.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• YOUR FUNNY ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When my first born wasborn I was a skinny Small boned girl. A size:0. She was almost 9 lbs.! Owie! My second born was smaller but I had the urge to push!! The DR. left my room! The Nurse went running.. There was NO stopping me! I was cut & it wasn't enough! For she was to come out in an hour or more later! I didn't wait! Nor did I stop! I couldn't Stop! So I was cut, ripped, stitched & bruised! It was the most Horrible, Awful Black & blue Area! My God it was as ugly as it looked & felt! Did it ever hurt!! Did it Ever.. I can't forget that! And she's 25t!! DH begged to see down there! I was always Shy! It didn't happen. He didn't get to see! Truly I wish I didn't look! But you'll heal! you'll be Fine! What was said at your 6 week check up?? Concerned ask your DR. Hope you get to where you want to be!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009