This question is FOR PET LOVERS! What is it?

What is it about your pets that make you happy and bring a smile to your face? I LOVE the way my dogs listen but can't talk back. I love the way my dogs meet me at the door with nuthin' but unconditional love for me. No matter how long I was gone, or what kind of mood I'm in. I love the feel of my dog's smooth, silky, soft coat...shows me how healthy he/she is. I love snuggling with my dogs on a cold winter day...they keep my tootsies warm. What about you? What do you love about your pets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pets

• I love how my cats totally ignore me until I'm getting ready for bed, then all three climb up onto me (usually one on my chest, one between my legs, and one on my stomach) and expect me to pet them all...at the same time.
    My dog...I love how well behaved he is, and how tough he looks (but isn't, lol!) I love how he makes me feel safe when I'm out walking him, and how many people have changed their minds about pit bulls because of him and his attitude; he's really an ambassador for the breed. I used to have really bad social anxiety disorder but ever since I got him, I can go out and not worry about being anxious in public because social situations are different when you have a dog with you. :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have two male cats and I love them for their fickle mindedness, just like me. They only want to be bothered when they feel like it. I love rubbing their smooth, silky furs and watching em fight over who or both getting to sleep with me! I love when I come home how they're both waiting and staring at the door when I come in. Overall, I love the unconditional love they give me.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• how the dogs guard the house or my babys
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have three cats and I love them like kids. I guess I love them the most because their all so different when it comes to their personalities. My girl is just sweet as hell - always (even if she does throw up hairballs the most lol). My oldest boy is the most loving and the meanest, depending on his mood (can we say bi-polar, anyone) and my youngest boy is the alpha male who generally ignores us, pee's on my clothes when he's angry but when he comes to me for affection, I feel so lucky and loved. I guess with cats, when they love you, you know you've really earned it and it's really real.

I also love that they all sleep with me and that when I'm on my laptop, they come and lay on my chest so I can't type and that they're generally annoying as hell, but only because they love me. Hey, come to think of it - I could describe my son the same way! LOL
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I HAVE 8 DOGS THAT LOVE ME AND I LOVE THEM ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My dogs are just like canine kids to me. They have their own personalities, they have their own moods and they can make me smile & drive me crazy just like my sons. LOL I have 4 dogs and they are all so different from each other.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2009