Pampers or Huggies?

What brand of diapers do u buy or plan on buying? I use to buy huggies then my husband lost his job and we got what ever we could. Luvs, white cloud, Western Family what ever we had the money for. When he got his job back we went back to huggies and right now i am getting pampers i think i like them best!

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 6:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this question. We have tried Pampers and Huggies and we have never had a problem with either. Every baby is different so there is a perfect diaper for every baby, but there is no absolute better brand. Money was tight for us too when Bliss was born, so we used the generic brand during the day, and the name brand at night. If you go to the websites, I'm sure you can get a free sample. Good luck!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i hated pampers, my dd always has leaking problems with them. I love huggies!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 6:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I plan on using luvs used them wit my other 2 i love them!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 7:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Huggies and Luvs!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 7:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i don't have a favorite brand. I'll use whatever the hospital gives me, then my mom has a HUGE stack of diapers that she has been buying throughout my whole pregnancy...whatever was on sale that she could find. And when those run out, I'll probably go ahead and use the generics, as long as they work for my baby and I don't get too many leaks, i just don't care about the name on them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yep huggies are very nice diapers and I like them alote but, a cheaper and same qulity is luves I used them more then huggies and my store that is closest to me alwasy hade luves in stock:).
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have used luves i got way to many leaks i hated them! they fall apart.
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 7:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• You know, I've been buying Pampers, and they leak SOO bad, I change him hourly, if not more. I think Im going to make a switch.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 7:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Huggies are horrible! made rashes with my kids and my sisters.... i had to change them even if they didnt go pee. if the diaper is on the skin for a long preiod of time i swore it was burning there skin down there! Pampers i never used! i immediatly switched from huggies to Kirkland brand... i have had no trouble with these diapers they last a while.. no rashes... my son can play hard and they dont break... my sister loves Kirkland brand also
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 7:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I guess I'm the only one who prefers Pampers. LOL They did a better job at controlling leaks on my kids. Luvs gave them a rash and Huggies just never held it in. Experiment and see what works best for you. Most, if not all, will send you samples in the mail so you don't have to buy a whole package.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2009