Need help on what to do!

Well me and my baby daddy are tryin to be friends so we can make sure that we are what each other wants but i know i love him and want to be with him. But he was time to think and space and be single for awhile while he goes out of town to work so he aint worried that i'm cheaten on him which i never have and never cheated in my life! But anyways, should i call him or should i wait for him to call me? I mean I just need to know what i can do so that i can at least try and make it work but not right now i need space and so does he! What should i do??

Vignolo4210

Asked by Vignolo4210 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Dont call him and if he doesnt call you than you will know that he probaly doesnt care if it works out or not.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ....and you made a baby together? does anyone get why it's best to be in a committed relationship BEFORE bringing an innocent life into the mix? sigh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Honestly it sounds like he has already made his decision. If he really loved you and wanted to be with you he would be.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 8:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009