Please read through the question before you answer..

I EBF my LO Ive been eating the same amount since I was pregnant and the whole time ive been breastfeeding..for the first 3 months I ate the same that I do now (as in today) BUT I was losing like 1/2 a pound a day..

now here I am 9 months post partum still eating the same but not losing any weight (which is good! im at the weight I used to be 2 years ago), I weigh less then I did BEFORE I had her, the reason I weighed a little bit more was because I ate unhealthy.

So im wondering if the reason im not losing weight still, even though im doing EVERYTHING the same is because im at my natural weight? that makes sense to me and im HOPING im right because when I stop nursing I dont want to gain all of that bad weight back I had from before, I already dont eat a ton anyways (im never that hungry)and I eat super healthy, so cutting calories isnt really an option. I just wanna stay where im at, ive stayed this weight for 6 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• Are you as active?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• as active as when?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Simple...you're taking in as many calories as you're burning. To lose, you'd have to burn more (or eat less) or to gain eat more (or move more)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• but I havent changed my eating habits, they are exactly the same, not to mention im now more active then I was the 1st couple of months post partum...and my LO is nursing more also
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'd say you've diagnosed yourself PERFECTLY.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Eat less, move more. If you eat alot but sit around,you won't lose weight./ ANd don't eat fast foods. Cook light. Eat smaller portions. Walk everyday. MOVE! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 21, 2009