how long will it take to get pregnant after getting an IUD removed?

i had mine takin out in june and we have been tryin and its just not happening .

andreajones1211

Asked by andreajones1211 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some IUDs have hormones (Mirena is the common one) and some do not (ParaGard is the common one). Any time you have hormones in your system from birth control, it can delay your progress. But some women bounce back in a few days! Everyone is different.

I had my ParaGard IUD removed in June and got pregnant my first try in August. I also did a lot of detoxing while I had my IUD in and when I got it taken out. I'm gluten-free and mostly organic. I also have a reverse osmosis water filtration system. This kind of detoxing and diet is not right for everyone, but it worked perfect for me. Like I said, 1st try.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009