Mucus plug

i was due last week, now today i lost my Mucus plug i went to the hospital im at 1 cm still. is labor near or ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lost mine like two weeks before I had my dd. But honestly, if you were due last week, it's not that far off lol...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i agree with PP. labor could not start for days after losing your mucus plug but if you are 41 weeks, it should be within a week, possibly 2, unless your due date is off, which is definitely possible.

i had my son about 4 days after i first started seeing bits of mucus plug. i had him at 41 weeks.

oh and being 1 cm is good! i was less than 1 cm the last time i was checked, just days before i had my son.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Ive been losing my plug for 3 days now! Labor could still be a couple of days away! An being dilated doesnt really mean anything ive been 3cm now for 2 weeks an im 39 wks 1d! But hopefully u will have your baby soon! I know im tired of waiting lol! Gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ive been losing pieces of my mucuc plug for over a weell.. its pretty gross... but ive only experienced false labor :-( but im only 37 weeks too.. ur alot farther along so u never know! gl! :-)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Could be tomorrow, could be a few weeks. All that the loss of your plug means is that your cervix is dilated 1-2 cm. That's it.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 8:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009