Anyone know a legitimate work from home business

Not like avon or pamper chef

tlmcdugle

Asked by tlmcdugle at 7:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 7:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hey, I work for Ameriplan and it a legitimate work from home business, but it does take a lot of hard work. If you would like any more information please pm me or visit my website at
    www.iboplus.com/wahm
    Thanks
    Valerie Atchison
    nicnaty3

Answer by nicnaty3 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. No scam here!!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:57 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out Erika's website at www.4MyFamilyandMe

She would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:19 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:54 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I work at home with a legitimate comp that recently won an award with the BBB! I stay home with my 5 and 2 year old boys and work while taking care of them and absolutely love it! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I actually help people keep their home and get rid of debt
    How would you like to offer someone a way to reduce 10-15 years off their debt and save thousands? We all know someone who needs to manage their debt, save for retirement, college, etc. Make money by truly helping others (including yourself) save money. You will be working with a multi-millionaire networker who built this company from scratch. We are looking for people who want to come in on the ground floor. The people in early will have most of the company under them. We will train and help build their teams.

www.mymoneylogic.com/4043806082

Contact me and I can answer your question

Alsynnia Owens

sheena425@hotmail.com

Phone: 732- 299- 2477
    NuSkinMom

Answer by NuSkinMom at 8:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2010