OMGosh! I did not know this self test. Did you? LOL...I'm glad I have water retention vs fat. haha

I was looking up water retention and found out this :

"The truth is that although there may be still some enlarged fat cells surrounding the abdominal muscles, there will also be a great deal of water stored around there as well. Here is the test - does your belly move like jelly, when stretched and released? If it does and it's quite soft then chances are your body water retention is high." "Body water retention is commonly mistaken for body fat around the stomach, however if you master the water weight game, you'll be flushing the toxins losing the fat around your abs, and sporting a flatter more defined stomach within the month."

http://ezinearticles.com/?Body-Water-Retention---Lose-Your-Belly-Weight-Faster&id=1646630

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Great article...thanks!
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 8:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• does it mean we need to drink MORE water? I'm a little lost
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am, too, lost. This sounds great, but we don't want to loose water if our bodies need it, right? How do you get rid of this water weight without risking dehydration?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My tummy jiggles.....does this mean it's just water retention? I wish! I guess drinking more water will flush out the toxins in your body, and it will equal out the retention to a more normal level.
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They have water pills you can buy. They also have herbal body wraps that make you lose water in your waist. Just google them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2009