does any one know how to make extra income at home?

i am a stay at home mother of two ( 2 year old son and 9 month daughter). we need to make extra income, but i cant go to work. i had a c-section with both, and i still have problems to this day with my c-section. and i have no family out here so i have no one to leave the kids with. so if anyone has any good ideas please let me know. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I own my own business with Ameriplan. Make my own hours. It does take time and dedication but no experience needed. They offer us daily pay, benefits, 401(k), and weekly bonuses. If this is something that you would like more information on just message me.

http://www.IBOPlus.com/carynlucas

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 8:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 9:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I needed some extra income also.. Now I make great money!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I just posted a journal on this subject. 6 things you can do for extra cash here: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1529451/Easy_Sources_of_Additional_Cash
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is how I make money from home. Even my husband loves this! It's really easy, and lots of fun! Let me know if I can help with any questions, or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hi,
    I recently started to Sell Mary Kay Cosmetics. The start up fee is $100 for your kit but if you want to just take up a order from friends and family and if it comes to at least $200. they will take your earnings from that sale (which is $100, you make 50% of what you sell) you can get your kit that way and start selling. My website is: www.marykay.com/dsanders09 if you want to see the products just type in this website in. You can also have a website like mine for only $25.00 for 1 year. my e'mail address is dsanders@marykay.com if you have any questions or want to join.

Good luck with your search with making money from home!

Dametta
    damettasanders

Answer by damettasanders at 11:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:17 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have a great site for you... You will find HUNDREDS of legit work at home options there... There are both businesses and jobs so you can do what ever you wish...

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Best Of Luck - Make sure to check out the Ameriplan Page - that's mine!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:48 AM on Sep. 21, 2009