She Hit My Husband!!!

today my hubby called me and told me that a woman that he works with pulled him to the side and told him "i have been wanting you and im ready now" he said he put his hands up and said" noooo mam cant do it. i have a wife at home and i am not going to lose what i have" the lady yelled at him and told him" your a fool for not wanting to F*** me, you know your old lady his cheating on you right now!" and he said the *itch hit him!!! what am i supposed to do about this? the lady knows we just got married and now when she finds out then she is going to try sleeping with my husband. should i just let it go? or confront the *itch?! i believe him...i talked to one of the other woman that work there and she told me that he didnt do anything. and me and her are good friends. i just.. dont know if i should let it go.. or handle it myself. i WANT to handle her..just would like opinions... thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• She sounds unstable. He could get her fired for sexual harassment. I know that sounds weird for a guy to file papers on a woman for sexual harassment, but that's what this is, and she knows that it's not ok. That's what I would have my husband do, at least.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:35 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It sounds like something you need to let him handle. Be supportive of him and trust him if you have good reason to trust him. If you go psycho, she wins. Don't let her cause undue drama in your life. She is trash and you can't let trash like that into your world. You'll just be stooping to her level if you confront her. If you see it happening then you can step in, but for now just let him handle it.

He can also report the incident to HR for sexual harassment. That will send the message to her loud and clear that he will not tolerate her advances. This is very much a case of sexual harassment and he should absolutely report it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Well, If it were me, I wouldn't put up with it! I would confront her with a MAJOR attitude, and knowing me...I would probably be in her face. However, I suggest that you take a slow approach just b/c she works with him. You don't want her making false accusations to get back at him. That lady has issues. Your husband needs to report her and file sexual harassment. Otherwise things can go south and even in the opposite direction! Again, if it were me...I'd catch her after work! (But that's me - I don't play about mine!)

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• take it to the boss. tell ur husband to get her fired.. if they have video of her hitting him it could be sexual harassment and assault
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• You need to support your husband but stay out of office problems. He needs to report this immediately. Any witnesses are a major good thing for him. a PP is right. What happened is sexual harrassment. He needs to report it. The management will likely just do a counseling..but then the paper trail has begun. If she makes life hell..shje's disgruntled. If she makes further advance they have cause to fire her because she's been warned. He also needs to report it before she gets scared and tries to report it first twisting things around. Again witness are key.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I Know she always told him that he could do better Than me....and now she is trying for it.. and it is disrespectful and ignorant...she dont know me like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• if u go to the job and start shit ur husband will and can lose his job
    Anonymous

• i was thinking about catching her after work haha but i dont want it to come in between me and him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I would show up to ever company event that was appropriate, and be so fing sweet that is disgusts her. But other then that your hubby needs to handle it, filing for sexual harassment is a good idea, get her on tape though. If she does come to the house or call then I would want to Handel her, but ensure it is legal.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Have u seen the movie obssesed? Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009