If you are out in public and see a man berating or humilating his wife/gf in public, do you think she is as stupid as he's trying to make her look or do you think he's just a jerk?

Yeah, I know you probably think that she's crazy/dumb for not leaving him or telling him off (or maybe you think she's smart for trying not to make the scene worse?) - but my main question is does his behavior make HIM or HER look stupid? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he's an asshole. If he's willing to treat her like that with other people watching, how much worse is his behavior behind closed doors.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• it definately does make him look stupid
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• anyone who makes a scene is stupid if you ask me. well, except for children. they don't know any better. adults are supposed to. an argument like that should not be in front of the rest of the world. i don't like hearing other ppls nonsense. it's no ones business and they should keep it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i agree with ginger0104. I think the guy is a jerk. I do tend to give the dirty looks when i see this.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• As,I once did ,I walked up and asked the woman,if,she was okay. I really hate when,I see a man hollering at a woman in the street,then he turns around to see,if anybody is looking. A man that do this is a coward, and need a man to knock him in his big mouth.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It makes him look like a stupid prick.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It makes him look stupid

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It makes him look stupid and like an ass. I wouldn't think that the wife is stupid, I would feel bad and embarrass for her.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Thank you all for answering!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 21, 2009