Any Ladies Waiting to TTC 2010

I am looking for CafeMoms with this common interest.

MRSnMOTHER

Asked by MRSnMOTHER at 8:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yesss! I am in an intensive 16 week pain management program right now getting some medical problems and medication mismanagements cleared up. We hope for good news as early as Valentines day but understand it could take time. We don't have a date yet, waiting to finish the program and be on all safe narcotics/meds and get an official all clear. Maybe around Xmas time. SO excited..... good luck to all the 2010 Mommas!!!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I want to be a mommy by the year 2010...Lots of baby dust to all of those who want to be a 2010 mommy
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I am going on 8 months of trying baby dust to you
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 8:10 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am! I would love to conceive earlier but I am a teacher and want to deliver during my summer break. My hubby and I are going to start trying around June 2010.
    Mrsphillips777

Answer by Mrsphillips777 at 6:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2009