Anyone buy the Touch N Brush?

We got this recently thinking it was the coolest thing out there. My kid's sink is constantly covered with toothpaste so I thought it would help get rid of the mess.
The only problem is we can not get it to stay on the wall! It has suction cups and they even include a plastic sheet to stick on the wall in case you don't have a wall that can hold suction cups. It still won't stay up!
Has anyone else gotten this product and had the same problem???
And if you did - how did you solve it?

ARmom

Asked by ARmom at 9:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• Yes we just got our Friday.
    So far so good less mess.

Did you order yours too, and it comes with a free tooth brush (those vibrating ones) anyway we got two of the touch n brush one for the kids and one for my dh and I we love it.

We stuck ours on the mirror, did you try wetting the suction cup then slowly press it against the mirror if you do decide to stick it directly to the wall you will need that adhesive but idk about that one...sorry. Hopefully it will stick this time. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Thanks for the answer Anon - I've tried the mirror and it won't stay up. Maybe I just got faulty suction cups? I have no clue. I wrote to the company to see if they have any suggestions.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 9:33 AM on Sep. 21, 2009