2 those who know what a mucus plug looks like, help please!!

Im almost 39wks along with my first. So im tryin 2 get all the info i can get!! What does it look like? Does it vary? Is stringy lookin discharge normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it can come out as a whole or in pieces. or in my case it never came out with either of my kids. but it looks stringy slimy lil bit of blood.. some white and or clear look stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i lost mine today, is was in a glob, it was kinda brown and whole
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• slime.... mine was like slime with green boogy like things... it was GROSSS
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I've lost mine a million times lol. it regenerates itself if you don't go into labor. every time it's been a huge yellow slimy glob for me, it's about the nastiest thing i've ever seen come outta me :P
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• With my first child, my mucus plug came out when I went to the restroom at wal mart, so I didn't have too much time to examine it; but it looked like a gob of vaginal disharge with a tiny amount of blood in it. It wasn't stringy to me.

And I don't know about the disharge, I have all sorts of things come out in clear colors lol and I'm 37 weeks.

You'll know when it comes out though, no doubt.
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 2:13 AM on Sep. 21, 2009