What's the scariest thing your LO has ever done or gotten into?

My older brother set a whole field on fire. I ate a whole bottle of asprin (-and I'm now allergic to it), I put a plastic fork in the toaster. What have yours done?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to check on my DD one night she was about 1 years old and her eyes were wide open and she looked like she was haveing a seziure or in shock, and i scared the hell out of me i took her to the er and they said she was having a nightmare.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:33 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When my youngest was 3 he sleptwalked out the front door to my best friends house. I had to get special permission from the fire chief to put a flip lock at the top of all entry doors for his safety.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I will never forget the first time our son had a night terror. In the middle of everyone sleeping soundly he practically levitates to a standing position, his body completely stiff, eyes wide open, shrieking repeatedly like a lunatic! There was nothing my husband or I could do to get him to snap out of it. We had to wait for him to awaken, naturally. Very freaky thing to observe!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 9:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• While my husband was watching our (then) 11 month old son he fell asleep and our son snuck out of the baby gate and climbed all the way up the stairs and filled the toilet with the contents of bathroom trash can and was stirring it like a cauldren. He started crying for some reason and it woke my husband up and he FREAKED out because he had no idea where the baby was.

It still terrifies me to think of what COULD have happened. So many bad things... I thank God that he was okay!

Anon to protect my hubby, who is really a great dad despite one horrible mistake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• The worst thing would be,when,my DAD was alive about 25 years ago,he wanted all the grandkids to spend the night with him,the next morning ,when I went to get my kids,I went up the steps,I asked all the kids,did they have fun,my oldest DD eyes got real big, then ,I smelled matches, I screamed,where is the matches,all the kids said,the matches gone,but the bed was burning burning. I have never been so scared in my life, for weeks,even now,I still think about what could have happen.I later found out,only 3 of the kids were playing with the matches,but,the other 3 got in trouble for not telling their grandfather,he never knew,until he heard me screaming and yelling. Also,the bed wasn't completely burning,it was the sheet,the size of a grapefruit,they said they beat it out and put water on it. I told them,that the fire could have flash up again.This was a big scare.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My daughter came running to me at 2.5 yrs old with lime green slime liquid coming out of her mouth she was screaming and grabbing her tongue I though for sure she got some kind of poison. Turns out daddy gave her a glow stick and she had bitten it and it busted in her mouth, I gave her milk and washed her mouth out but looking for the culprit was terrifying until I found it several minutes later.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 10:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My daughter swallowed bleach. She passed away at 2 years. It was too late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My daughter died from injesting bleached at 2 years old. We were too late after we found her. That was 3 years ago. We have a 1year old daughter now and we are much more careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sorry about that ^^^^^^. I didn't think it went through. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My son tryed to dance on the coffee table last week and as I was going to get him off he flew off the table and landed at my feet. He is 16 months old and is into EVERYTHING and I feel like something awful happens every week lol.
    Sammisweets

Answer by Sammisweets at 12:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009