What to do with old baby clothes?

I have alot of newborn boy clothes and 0-3month onesis and I dont know what to do with em. I want to give them away and not to goodwill bc they still make people buy clothes from them I want to give them to someone who needs it and dont really have money to buy it. Our eco is so bad right now I just want to make someone else life a lil easier for them.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• donate them to a local woman's shelter
    tammyjj

Answer by tammyjj at 9:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• post on freecycle or craiglist
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Put an ad on craigslist saying that if there is someone who can't afford clothes you'd like to donate yours...that's what I did with my diapers that my dd grew out of. The woman was very appreciative!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i gave them to ppl that has special needs kids that didnt have much bc they had to pay for hospital visits and other things the kids needed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• good thinking.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yeah do craigslist but make sure the person actually has kids and isn't being a free hog and reselling.

some people will tell you stories on there all day trying to make money
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i like the idea of donating them to a woman's shelter. I'm sure they always need things.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Donate them to a women's shelter, a pregnancy center, church, or if you know anyone who is having a baby.
    A.Day

Answer by A.Day at 10:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree with either a women's shelter, or a family planning agency. Churches also collect for donating to new moms. You may want to try posting a free ad on the church bulletin in your neighborhood to avoid having to take big steps to rid them! good luck!
    luckymommy406

Answer by luckymommy406 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009