how many of you ladies let your animals sleep with you (and your s/o if u have one?)

Our dog is such a snuggle bug she sleeps with us all at some point in the night, we dont mind I find it soothing, I always know ehn our dd is asleep cause she comes in our room and as soon as I get up in the a.m. she is following me around, I lub my doggie!!!

barabra

Asked by barabra at 9:44 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pets

• We always start off with telling them (our three little dogs) that NO, they cannot be on the bed. Sometime in the night they always sneak in there though. At 6:30 a.m. without fail every morning when the alarm clock goes off, I open my eyes and am being started down by the mini pinscher that is just ready to start playtime!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Both my cats sleep on the bed with us
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:46 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My cats usually sleep with me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i could have wrote this question our doggie is a big guy 75 lbs pit . He luvs his mama when i come home its like fred and dino and he follows me everywhere. At nite he climbs between me and my hubbie but some time durring the nite he gets tired of my tossing and turning and gets on the floor. We also put him out if we are planning nokkie....Lub my doggie tooo<3
    mamacotten

Answer by mamacotten at 9:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My pom sleeps under the covers between our legs. I feel more safe with her in the bed.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• mama cotton that is funny our dog will get put out when we do the nasty and she looks at us like will you guys hurry up lol
    barabra

Answer by barabra at 9:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My cat slept next to me for 7 years before she passed. I believe pets are kids too. they are limited to how they can show their love for you, and I think cuddling with them is a great sense of that love.
    luckymommy406

Answer by luckymommy406 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Our cats all sleep with us. Our dog would, but he's 70lbs (boxer/pit) and he is a bed hog. We've tried it a few times and it just doesn't work. So he has his own special bed that he sleeps on :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Our 2 cats sleep with my daughter and two of our three dogs sleep under the covers at my hubby's feet (silky terrier and dachshund). Our third dog sleeps in a crate bc she will pee all over if left out at night. We have a 45 lb foster coonhound that is also sleeping in bed with us now. He sleeps under the covers at my feet. Thank goodness we have a king size bed to fit all of us. They all have very nice dog beds but don't want anything to do with them, they rather snuggle with us :)
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• both my dogs (one's a dane) sleep in our bed.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2009