Should I wear an outfit that someone else owns?We dress alitke and she acts so pi$$ed when she sees me. Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Answered at 8:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous
    She and I by coincidence have the same camoflague pants by union Bay which I bought in another state. We have at least 3 of the same Juicy couture outfits . The uggs boots are the same but I never wore them!BEBE we have the same logo pants and jacket. I could go on and on.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup you two and like 10 million other women. She just needs to get over herself honestly.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You bought it, you wear it. If she gets pissy let her. That is her issue not yours.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i agree! Does she think that she is the only person that owns it? The store didnt promise to sell it to her and her only!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Um, you might point out to her that exclusive rights to an outfit cost a LOT more than you paid--maybe she paid more? If so, her issue is with the store, not you. Let her get pissy with them.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 12:26 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• uh...wow...pretty sure that there's more than just yall two with that outfit. In fact, I can find at least five chicks at my school who have the same pair of Tripp wide legs and the same A Skylit Drive t-shirt I have...I can find five more who have the same Kelly green tunic that I got from Wet Seal...gosh and everyone has white socks lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:35 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• She and I by coincidence have the same camoflague pants by union Bay which I bought in another state. We have at least 3 of the same Juicy couture outfits . The uggs boots are the same but I never wore them!BEBE we have the same logo pants and jacket. I could go on and on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• maybe you guys just have similar taste in clothing....not everyone still wears uggs, so at least she doesn't have other girls to worry with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Thanks onetoughmami.You made me feel like 10 million other women. Some people need to know that they do not have a copyright to a certain label. It is everyone's label that pay for it, not just your own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009