Any one have a cat sized have-a-hartz trap around Cleveland Ohio I can borrow?

I have been calling the local animal shelter for a while now and no one has called me back. I'd rather try to trap this feral mama cat and her kittens rather than resort to rat poison, but they are causing havoc with my garbage can every single dang day and my very pregnant butt has other things to be doing other than cleaning up my yard every day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pets

• Thank you for your replies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Try finding a cat rescue in your area. A lot of them will come and trap the cats, place the kittens in homes and place the mother in a feral colony. (At least that is what we do around here) it is worth a try, also keep trying animal shelters and animal control.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:15 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• maybe put food out for her and she will stay out of your garbage then if she likes you she could get easier to trap
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Careful! Cats can carry toxoplasmosis which can harm your very pregnant self! This is the time to recruit the nosy neighbor lady, your DH/SO, or a teenager.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009