how do i get my ex to give me space

my ex bf n i just broke up this past week because he was smothering me, we work together, he alwasys wants to be with me, go out with me wherever i go, doesnt seem to trust me and when i get the chance to go out n when i get back he was right by the door and now hes always wanting to hang out or he finds an excuse to come over an i cant take it anymore HELP how do i get it through his head that i need space an time to think about things

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• ignore him completely
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• tried talking to him? you could allways go to the boss & let him know whats going on.. either that or a new job
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Ask him if he needs a police escort away from you

Answer by admckenzie at 10:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I want you take this very serious, too many women end up hurt for not taking proper precaution. First break off al necessary communication change your phone number and locks if need be. Dont tell him where your going or where your going to be. Don't talk about what you have done in you free time around him. Untill things cool off don't visit your normal hang outs and dont go any where where you will be by yourself. i no this may seem a bit paranoid but I have spent allot of time with battered women , and known to many women who have ended up dead . The first time he makes a vilolent move get it recorded have a witness make a plice report. Your herehere becasue your a mom think about your baby please....

mamacotten

Answer by mamacotten at 10:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009