What would you think of this woman?

What would think of a woman who was married for ten yrs. then left bc she felt he dh was being over controlling (they had 2 kids of their own) then the dh found a new love and kind of waited for the wife to come back and was not ready to come back home but at the same time was having his fun with this girl, now the wife, she too found a new person in her life anyway the wife end up getting preg. by this guy so it is obvious on what happened. The dh and the girl fell in love and wanted to get married but the wife and the dh were still married and couldn't get a divorce until it was proven that the baby was not her dh's but prove it was the bf's baby. Anyway the baby was born and it proved the baby was not the dh's then the dh and new love got married and had a family of their own and lived happily ever after til this day....:) And well now the wife is not so happy with her life :( Atleast she looks fake about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• That is her fault to begin with she left him. She cannot expect the DH to drop his happy life just to please her when she left him and he tried to get him back. So i would tell the wife to go to eharmoney.com and try to find someone else bc she cant be a home wrecker. BUT if the DH is not happy in his life then may those two were soul mates after all and just needed a lil break to see that they truly love each other and want to make it right again.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I would feel sorry for her and wish for her to find happiness.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Life is made of choices. She made a choice. What do I think of her? I think she's a woman who made her choice. That's all I think. Just bc someone "looks fake" doesn't mean they are.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think she made her choice and whether it's not the right fitting for her now, is up to her to do something about it.
    And I think you've got too much time on your hands with all of this questioning about other women's marriages lol. it's obvious the other post is yours too
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:36 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It's like the phrase,"It takes two to tango." It seem that both are controlling. And that's life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009